Health Psychology Guide
Health Psychology is a 45-hour BCIA-accredited self-paced continuing education course.
You have a year to read 16 chapters in Brannon's Health Psychology text and pass 16 chapter exams (20 multiple-choice questions) with an average score of 70%. You may take these exams as many times as you need until you achieve a passing score.
1. Introducing Health Psychology
2. Conducting Health Research
3. Seeking and Receiving Health Care
4. Adhering to Healthy Behavior
5. Defining, Measuring, and Managing Stress
6. Understanding Stress, Immunity, and Disease
7. Understanding and Managing Pain
8. Considering Alternative Approaches
9. Behavioral Factors in Cardiovascular Disease
10. Behavioral Factors in Cancer.
11. Living with Chronic Illness
12. Smoking Tobacco
13. Using Alcohol and Other Drugs
14. Eating and Weight
16. Future Challenges
Log Into ClassMarker
Please enter the username and password we emailed you. Copy and paste your credentials into ClassMarker and click on the black Login button. Do not click on the orange Register Free button.
How to Take Exams
When you select Health Psychology, ClassMarker will show you available exams and your percentage, scores, and elapsed time on exams you have completed.
Open an exam by clicking on the Start button. You may save any exam and finish later and retake exams as often as possible.
How to Receive Exam Feedback
How to Return to the Exam Menu
How to Receive Your Certificate of Exam Completion
When you have passed the 16 chapter exams with a 70% average and filed with BCIA, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may issue a certificate of exam completion for you to submit to BCIA.