Psychopharmacology is a 45-hour BCIA-accredited self-paced continuing education course. This course does not satisfy BCIA’s Anatomy and Physiology requirements.
You have a year to read 17 chapters in Julien’s Primer of Drug Action text and pass 17 chapter exams (20 multiple-choice questions) with an average score of 70%. You may take these exams as many times as you need until you achieve a passing score.
1. The Neuron, Synaptic Transmission, and Neurotransmitters
4. Epidemiology and Neurobiology of Addiction
5. Ethyl Alcohol and Inhalants
6. Stimulants: Caffeine and Nicotine
7. Cocaine, Amphetamine, and Nonamphetamine Stimulants
8. Psychedelic Drugs
10. Opioid Drugs
11. Antipsychotic Drugs
12. Antidepressant Drugs
13. Sedative-Hypnotic and Anxiolytic Drugs
14. Drugs Used to Treat Bipolar Disorder
15. Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
16. Geriatric Psychopharmacology
17. Challenging Times for Mental Health
Log Into ClassMarker
Please enter the username and password we emailed you. Copy and paste your credentials into ClassMarker and click on the black Login button. Do not click on the orange Register Free button.
How to Take Exams
When you select Psychopharmacology, ClassMarker will show you available exams and your percentage, scores, and elapsed time on exams you have completed.
Open an exam by clicking on the Start button. You may save any exam and finish later and retake exams as often as possible.
How to Receive Exam Feedback
How to Return to the Exam Menu
How to Download PowerPoints
How to Receive Your Certificate of Exam Completion
When you have passed the 17 chapter exams with a 70% average and filed with BCIA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may issue a certificate of exam completion for you to submit to BCIA.